Wednesday 29 April 2015

I'm loving YouTube

I'm loving YouTube at the minute, specifically a certain channel called (weirdly) My big fat journal.

The lady on there really inspired me to make the change and I'm loving the updates, food hauls etc that she does. 

I've tried weight watchers for a while now and although I went to the gym etc I never really found it helped much, if I stuck to it I was hungry, if I didn't I put on weight. No win.

My sister has lost 8stone 1lbs in a year by doing it, and she looks absolutely fantastic, so I'm not saying it doesn't work for everyone, it just didn't work for me.

So after watching those YouTube video's I decided I needed to join a SW class. I can't do it alone, cheating on a diet comes far too easily for me. SW classes it was.

The first week I lost 5lbs. Over the moon, went for 2 for the 2nd week... got 1.5.

Gutted lol!!

So, I've started week 3, started my blog and started to realise that this isn't going to come easily, I will have to work at it every day for the forseeable, but after seeing how happy and confident my sister is now and the lady on YouTube, it is most definately going to be worth it...

Soooo here goes.

Joy x

For anyone interested... this is the link to the youtube channel... here.

No comments:

Post a Comment