Wednesday 29 April 2015

Today's Lunch

Lunch today consisted of a mad mixture of things...

I made some fresh pea and ham soup, I had crabsticks instead of crisps, 2 wholegrain ryvita and a muller light. A very strange mix!

However, all free and completely on plan.

I am determined to get my first half stone award on Monday... It WILL happen!


PEA AND HAM SOUP RECIPE.

1 bag of frozen peas.
Fat free ham or gammon peices (I used leftover gammon from the sunday roast and shredded it)
Stock cubes.
Fresh mint.
Garlic
Saesoning.

Simplest soup recipe ever, put the peas into a pan, add enough water to cover them and bring to the boil.
Add the garlic, stock cubes and mint.
Simmer for a few minutes and add your ham/gammon.
Simmer for aprox 20mins.

Blend.

Enjoy.

FREE on EE 

Joy x


No comments:

Post a Comment