Sunday 3 May 2015

Saturday night's Fakeaway...

This weeks fake-away was pizza...

Of a sort, it was slimming-world friendly pizza.

Made using Cauliflower as a base, I was more than a little skeptical to start with but it was a definite hit and I will be using the recipe again.

It doesn't seem very inviting but is tastier than it looks!


CAULIFLOWER BASE PIZZA.

1/2 a head of cauliflower
1 egg
seasoning
1/2 a light mozerella (I used my A option for this)
toppings of your choice...

In a bowl, grate up the cauliflower, put into the microwave and keep checking every couple of minutes until it looks cooked and is soft, I think it took me aprox 6.5mins.
Add the egg and season, I added some paprika to the mix too.

On some baking parchment flatten the mixture and bake blind in a 200` oven for about 15-20mins.
Once it has a golden colour add your toppings to it.
I used, ham, tomato puree and mushrooms, some more paprika and my mozerella cheese.

I put it back into the oven for around 15 minutes.

It was delicious. You couldn't really tell it was cauliflower.

Enjoy.

Joy x

No comments:

Post a Comment